Joerie, joerie, botter en brood,
as ek jou kry, slaat ek jou dood

Sunday, May 22, 2011

SENSUUR/CENSORSHIP

I trawl a fair number of web sites and blogs every day to find interesting news and material which I can repost on this blog.


I am fairly sure I came across a reference to this blog entry in comments on an article on Craig Murray's blog.


 On returning to the Pandora's Box URL this is what I find:
Pandora’s Box – Massive Fraud & Tax Evasion all linked to illegal arms - Eyre International

On further investigation it transpires that this article was almost completely censored from the internet including the photos contained in my blog entry.
I even seem unable to find the original comments on Craig Murray's blog. Is it possible?

Any info will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment