Joerie, joerie, botter en brood,
as ek jou kry, slaat ek jou dood

Friday, August 19, 2011

RECENT CORRESPONDENCE/ONLANGSE KORRESPONDENSIE



Hello Petrus

My Fellow American is a film project in the United States devoted to recognizing that Muslims are our neighbors. I am reaching out to you because you addressed the recent events in Oslo, Norway, on Mierleeu and I am hoping you will share this message of tolerance with your readers. We’ve put together a 2 minute film that I believe you will be interested in sharing, watching, and discussing:

http://myfellowamerican.us

I would love it if you could post or tweet about this and share the video. If you can, please let me know. I am here if you have any questions. Thank you so much.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Potter
Unity Productions Foundation
myfellowamerican.us
facebook.com/MyFellowAmericanProject
@usmuslimstories

_______________________________________________________


Hello again Petrus

I wanted to follow up since I hadn't heard back after reaching out to you last week about the My Fellow American project in response to the Oslo attacks:

http://myfellowamerican.us

Would you be willing to share this message of tolerance with the readers of Mierleeu? If you can post or tweet and share the video, please let me know. I am here if you have any questions.

Thank you so much,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Potter
Unity Productions Foundation
myfellowamerican.us
facebook.com/MyFellowAmericanProject
@usmuslimstories

_______________________________________


Dear Elizabeth

Thank you for your e-mails.

Especially this reminder shows me that you are serious about this matter - as I am too of course.
I have watched your video and think it is well-made, however MIERLEEU is precisely about not promoting any/all of the judeo-christian-islamist "holy" trinity, which we believe are engaged in an internecine war in which we should never have become involved in the first place.  

To get a better understanding of our position you may like to visit this single-entry blog:


Regards

Petrus Potgieter


1 comment: